March 23, 2020

Currently

I am...

Reading...Promises (Sun Valley Series, Book 4)

Listening to...the dog grumble because my typing is disturbing her.

Loving...having all this time at home with Tim, no matter how it came about.

Thinking...about all the things I'd like to accomplish while stuck at home.

Feeling...tired. Tim's horrid sleep patterns have been affecting me lately.

Celebrating...having taken the step to leave my job.

Grateful for...the progress on the bathroom. The tile is done, the toilet is in, the sink is installed, the amazing shower heads are in, the lights are in, all that's left is the ceiling so we can use the shower.

Weather...it was around 50 today and rainy, complete with thunder this morning.

Enjoying...time to read, watch movies, and nap.

A quote I want to share...it's not really a quote, but it's the motivation behind the piles of books all over the house.




2 comments:

  1. Had to chuckle at that last... I have around 500 books on my Kindle. Some have been there, unread, for several years. I will never run out of books to read! I can't wait to see picture of the finished bathroom!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this, but I haven't touched my book since I've been on "lock down!" I read during my daily commute and when I escape the office at lunchtime. I'm not commuting and I'm not at the office. Isn't it weird what we learn about ourselves?

    Happy that you're celebrating! Celebrating is gooood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes