September 21, 2020

Monday Madness: Down & Out

Welcome to the of Monday Madness I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes.

Monday Madness: The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions.

1. When did you last feel down and out?  Hmm...I don't know. Obviously, it's been a very long time.

2. What do you do to feel sexy?  I think sexy is more of an attitude than anything. That said, we all have that outfit that makes us feel bulletproof...add getting our hair done up nicely and make up and I think you get sexy because we feel that way.

3. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?  Is there anywhere in the world where it's autumn all year round? That's where I'd want to be. Perfect weather, gorgeous colors, yummy foods!

4. What have you always wanted to do?  See the middle east. Sadly, it's not going to happen in this lifetime. Far too dangerous for me!

5.  What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?  Finally being comfortable in my own skin and not really caring/worrying what others think of me.

6. If you could be someone else, who would you be and why?  I have no desire to be anyone else. Everyone has their troubles and problems, we just don't always see them. I'll stick with my life and the known problems. You know what they say...the grass isn't always greener.

7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.  When I was a youth leader I was well known for doing whatever it took to connect and get through to the kids and often that meant acting really goofy. It was embarrassing at first, but I got over it since it was for a good cause. Now I make a fool of myself all the time to delight my grandchildren.

8. What have you always wanted to do but haven't?  Isn't this the same question as #4?

9. What do you think about the talk about traveling to Mars?  I don't really think about it. It's interesting and it would be very cool, but there are so many problems here on earth that all those billions going into the space program could go a long way toward solving.

10.  If you could bring back someone who has passed, who would it be?  My brother-in-law. I don't particularly miss him, but I know my husband misses his brother very much.

13 comments:

  1. I think you nailed #2. I could not get that into words properly. Good job! Loved your answers! Happy Monday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh..#8 IS almost #4 with a slight twist. Judd and I will have an executive meeting right away with our proofreader. LOL

    I love that you act silly with your granchildren and I'll bet you were an impressive youth leader. Kids need fun while learning.

    Yes to #5.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot all about this meme. I really enjoyed your answers. And to answer your thought on my blog; No on Ichabod, Sleepy Hollow / Tarrytown is creepy enough. LOLOL

    Have a great day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. #10 -- I think it's romantic that you would give your wish to your husband

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love autumn be around longer that we get here in So Ca. I agree with #6. I am the woman God made and for good or bad, this is me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on many of these answers! Especially living in fall all year long.
    Here at the ranch I keep some fall decorations or debris up always. Because it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 ... absolutely! Love your answer to #2. When I first read that question I was like, "Honey, that ship sailed a long time ago." But ya. Most everything's a state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, fall is my most favorite season of the year, but I would probably get tired of it if it never changed. I enjoy spring flowers too. I could skip summer and winter and be happy. Love your answers. Good thinking!! I've stuck my foot in my mouth more times than I wish to admit, so yes, I've made a fool of myself. The key is to learn to laugh at yourself and not let it get you down. And to apologize if your foolishness has caused someone else embarrassment or shame. I've had to say I'm sorry more times than I like to admit. God's not finished with me yet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love autumn in Maine! I wish it could stay all year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers to some difficult questions! I think it is sweet that you get all goofy for the grands! And even more sweet that you want your hubby's brother to come back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3. I KNOW you are happy that Pumpkin EVERYTHING is coming. lol
    Playing with the little kids is the cure for so many blue moods. They are so carefree and happy, I mean when they aren't fighting over THE toy of the moment. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stacy - I'm with you on living somewhere that it was always Fall. That would be delightful. I would like to visit the mid-East too, but not anytime soon. Maybe the peace deal the POTUS brokered will make things safer. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good answer on #2. As for the space program, many things we have now are the result of the earlier space programs. From today's science comes tomorrow's science, and hopefully better things. I'd rather spend billions to go to space than billions to produce military items to kill other people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes