April 2, 2021

Good Friday

 


The most horrible day in human history is also one of the most blessed. The events of that day had to happen. They were ordained from before the world began.

God came down. Blameless, perfect God. In the person of His Son, He took on all the sin that ever was and ever will be and He took the punishment and the death that we deserve. He loved us, loved you, loved me so much that He knelt in humbleness for us. The Creator of the universe, God Almighty, the great I AM...knelt for us. Can you imagine the depths of His love? 

Watch this for a deeper revelation of what He did.


As you go through your day, remember that today was not the end.



9 comments:

  1. No, it was not the end, but the beginning of our being set free from sin...had it not been for Good Friday, there would be no Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Casting Crowns!
    Oh my word, that video! Already I've shared it with my Bible study gals.

    Happy Easter, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for His ultimate sacrifice that we may be saved. Jesus paid it all. AMEN!!
    Have a blessed day my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect sacrifice was made for us. Overwhelming and nearly unbelievable but He did pay it all for each of us. Happy Easter, my sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly is a bittersweet day. I cried all through Good Friday service. I HATE that Jesus was sacrificed, but so thankful that He died for our sins so we can spend eternity with him. I hope you have a very Blessed Easter!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday is coming!!! :)
    Happy Easter friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. True, It was the most terrible day and also the most blessed day:
    He died for our sins.
    Have a good Easter!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stacy! I love that song by Casting Crowns! That song brings tear to my eyes. I saw them a few years ago and they were out here a couple of weeks ago. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes