The weather...is a cool 60 degrees with rain.
Reading...I'm still working on The Women of the Bible Speak, but have also started Welcome to Serenity: A Sweet Magnolias Novel by Sherryl Woods. (I love the Netflix series based on the books!)
|Looking forward to many lovely hours spent reading on this swing.|
|I ordered this to help Colton get over his fear of the big potty.|
On the agenda today...
- Setting up my new planner. I bought an undated Passion Planner because when the new job starts I'm going to have to keep track of appointments and be a lot more organized than I normally am. I'm also going to have something to plan for the first time in a year!
- Work on reading the employee handbook.
- Clean up the kids' playroom and sort out toys they don't play with to send to Goodwill or the Salvation Army store.
- Find a spot to store the box of all the Beatrix Potter figurines I packed up last week. It has to be somewhere they won't get knocked around too much even though they are each wrapped up like a mummy in bubble wrap. I would just DIE of overwhelming guilt if anything happened to them.
- Call and bug the furniture store. Again. Ask if our new mattress is EVER going to get here.
- Run the vacuum.
- Make meatloaf for supper.
- Check in with the diet doctor tomorrow morning.
- Bible study tomorrow night. Unknown at this point if it's online or in person.
- Physical for work on Friday.
|Me, every time the cashier gives me the total.|
|Bahahaha! I love bad puns and I cannot lie.|
|I wonder if my diet doctor will buy this?|
|It's old, but I've never seen this one. Funniest Trump hair joke ever.|
|How it usually goes.|
|The book is always better.|