September 25, 2020

Currently

Currently in Latrobe...

The weather...is lovely. Today's forecast is for sunny skies and a high temp of 81 degrees. The same is expected for the entire weekend. Monday will bring some rain that will hang around most of the week with temperatures cooling into the low 70's and upper 60's for highs.

I'm reading...Earth's Last Empire: The Final Game of Thrones by John Hagee, which I thought was end times fiction when I bought it at Ollie's. It turns out to be a very interesting history of Israel and the Jewish people and an examination of how God has honored His covenant with His chosen people. It is current right up to 2018 and I haven't reached this part, but Hagee looks at what it means to have our Embassy in Jerusalem and how things are setting up for the return of Jesus Christ. I'm enjoying the history and learning a lot I didn't know about Israel.



and...Mimosas, Mischief, and Murder by Sara Rosett, a fun little cozy mystery.


I'm celebrating...nothing at the moment. Our daughter's wedding anniversary was this past Wednesday. Our son's birthday isn't until the beginning of October. I guess I'm celebrating that it's fall, my very favoritest (yeah, I know that's not a real word) time of the year.

I'm watching...NCIS. Still stuck on that and there are 17 seasons to watch. I'm currently up to season 8. And as I informed my husband yesterday, when I finish that there are still NCIS: Miami, NCIS: New Orleans, and NCIS: Los Angeles to watch.

I'm listening to...the morning news, but at the moment it's a commercial break, which is just one political ad after another. Oh, and the Poodle is softly snoring beside me.

I'm loving...the colors, sights, and sounds of fall!

I'm thinking...about taking some virtual classes to aid in my job search. Possibly medical coding and billing.

I'm feeling...kind of sleepy. I was very tired last night and went to bed at 10:00. That's the earliest I've gone to bed since the pandemic started. It left me wide awake when Tim was up and getting ready for work. Three hours later and I need a nap! At 7:00 in the morning.

This is making me laugh...












More true than funny.



6 comments:

  1. Amen on that last sign! Hey, I didn't know there was a NCIS Miami. I'm aware of and have watched a lot of NCIS LA and New Orleans. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should TOTALLY do an online class!!!
    .. um... what IS an empty laundry basket. i'm not sure I've ever seen one in the real world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Amen to that last sign!! We love NCIS and NCIS New Orleans but didn't watch LA and didn't know there was a Miami. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 8 layers to a goodbye sound like around here to me. That's a southern goodbye if I ever heard one. I guess we aren't that different after all. Your pictures were funny. Enjoy your lovely fall for we southerners who don't get all the beauty, but we do get the lovely weather for about 6 months... Take care and God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these memes ... especially the last! I say it every election, but these political ads are becoming more and more disgusting. Sometimes I wonder if the candidates even realize what a turn-off they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather listen to the poodle snore than the political ads, I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes