September 25, 2020

Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance?

Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance? (1972)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

This week, we're inspired by The Divine Miss M's plea for a definitive answer. Here are nine random "yes or no" questions. Naturally you're welcome to elaborate, but if you want to zip through with a Y or an N, that's fine, too.

 
1) Do you check your cellphone first thing in the morning?  Sometimes, but not always. I'm not glued to my phone like a lot of people are.
 
2) Are there dirty dishes in your sink right now?  Yes, it's Friday evening and we ate late tonight. I didn't feel like dealing with it. They'll be there in the morning. 

3) Have you laughed yet today?  I was having a kind of off day. I don't think I did laugh.

4) Have you written a check in the last week?  No. I don't write checks very often.

5) If you met someone who shared all your strengths and weaknesses, would you like him/her?  I don't know. There's a lot more to friendship than that.

6) Is a bride ever too old to have a big wedding?  I don't think so. A bride should have whatever kind of wedding she wants.

7) Do you put potato chips in your sandwich to make it crunchy?  No and I don't know why. I love potato chips so I'm sure they'd be good in a sandwich. I've heard of it. I guess it's just habit to not put them in.

8) Have you ever taken a nude photo of someone (not a baby)?  No.

9) On Monday, will you be playing Bud and Mimi's cool new meme, Monday Madness? (Our last shameless plug, I promise.)  Of course!

Join in the Saturday 9 fun here.

15 comments:

  1. I hope you have a better day. I agree with you on friendship. Dishes in the sink bother my husband more than they bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 -- I don't do it anymore, but only because I don't eat sandwices much anymore. It's really pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @2 that is usually my philosophy, but at the cottage I have guess so usually they are done after supper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a bad day yesterday too and today isn't looking much brighter. You're right, friendship is about many, many things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dishes do not need washing until the next day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Saturday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having an off day is so infrequent that it really sticks out. Hope today's better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like I was a little off all week, but it was a really good week. I know that doesn't make sense. I think I just have a lot on my mind with Josh...but work went well...if that makes sense. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear yours was an 'off' kind of day. I wonder if the Keto regime isn't still messing with your well-being? I didn't participate this week, but was really mulling over #5 .. probably on account used to fantasize about having an identical twin/best friend. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think it's the meds that are supposed to curb cravings. I've decided to quit taking them and find out.

      Delete
  10. Fun and easy today! Sorry you had an off day yesterday with no laughter!! Wishing you a good and laugh-filled weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacy,

    I'm new to the Saturday 9 community. I do like question memes. It's a good way to get to know bloggy friends better. When I was in junior/high school I loved putting barbecue potato chips on my bologna sandwich. Some kids thought it was weird but if you like eating chips with a sandwich then you'll like the combo. I always wait until the next day to do any dishes that won't fit in my dish washer but the nights I cook I like to clean as I go so there aren't a lot left out. Good answers. It was fun to read your responses.

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope it was the meds and you can go right back to your ebullient self in no time. We agreed on the bride. Heck yes, it is her day! So what she wants she can have. But I do sort of draw the line at Reindeer in hula skirts. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could be less glued to my phone. As soon as I think about disconnecting from the madness, I miss something important! See? I'm hopeless.
    I do hope your tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am falling behind...sigh...anyways...my employer has Workday and we have to check in for the Covid checkups each morning and to check our schedules. The scheduling is done online as is employer email etc. SO, yeah, have to check it at least twice a day. OH and they allow our phones and usage of personal phone calls too. They figure, why stop it etc. We just have to be wary of whom we are around etc...not that I have issues, no one calls me, lOLOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes