February 20, 2021

February Blog Daily - 20

 

Click Here for prompts.

What do you need today? (Not what do you need TO DO.) What is one way you can give yourself some extra care today?  Just some time to relax and hang out with my hubby. He worked so late most of the week and was just exhausted last night. It would be nice to just be together. As for extra care...I needed a day to work, uninterrupted on the lesson for Tuesday's Bible study (I'm teaching) and I gave that to myself today to save myself stress in the next couple of days. I turned down Megan's request for me to babysit the kids this afternoon and I ordered a pizza for supper so I didn't have to cook.

3 comments:

  1. Pizza for dinner sounds great! Glad you took some time to spend with your husband. I did that today too. He wanted me to come a couple of places with him and I did, even though I was tired. Glad I did. Together time is nice. See you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got time to spend with Tim and have pizza...sometimes, we just have to say NO (and I know that has to be hard, just saying).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your 'down time', we all need to do that sometimes. Pizza and time with hubby is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes