May 23, 2021

Sunday Stealing: A to Z

Welcome to Sunday Stealing, hosted by Bev of  "Funny the World." Click the links to join in the fun.

Stolen from Ned the Duck

A - Annoyance:  Adults who pout.

B - Bestest Friend[s]:  Fran

C - Car:  I wish I had a Mustang, but I currently drive a 2015 Toyota Camry.

D - Day or night:  Day, I suppose. I don't sleep all that much. I am usually up by 6:00 these days and don't go to bed until 12:00.

E- Easiest person to talk to:  My bestie

F - Favorite Month:  November, because fall and Thanksgiving.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms:  Neither. 

H - Hair Color:  Mostly gray, but I cover it with brown and blond highlights.

I - Ice Cream:  Chocolate or White House Cherry

J - Jewelry:  Usually only my wedding ring, another ring or two (when I dress up) and earrings. Once in a while I wear a necklace.

K - Kindergarten:  I went. I don't remember much.

L - Longest Car Ride:  The "vacation" we took when I was 12. Dad wanted to see New England. All of New England. In a week. That meant we drove every day, looked out the window at New England passing by, but we didn't stop and do anything. We made good enough time that we did get to stop at one or two little things coming home, but that was it. Worst vacation ever to a 12 year old.

M - Most missed person:  My grandmother.

N - Number of Siblings:  For most of my life, none. As of 2 years ago, 3 half siblings.

O - One regret:  I could be negative and say I have lots, but I'll say none. Everything has helped to make me who I am today.

P- Part of your appearance you like least?:  Being fat. I'm working on it.

Q- Quote:  Life is as good as you make up your mind it's going to be.

R - Reality TV Show:  I don't really have a favorite. I like to watch the shows that remodel a house, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and Swamp People.

S - Shoe:  Anything with enough support that is comfortable and keeps me from having pain. Usually that's any Vionic shoe, though I did buy a pair of platform Sketchers sandals the other day and they are cute, feminine and comfy! It's nice to have an attractive shoe to wear to church this summer.

T - Time you woke up:  7:00, I slept in today.

U - Unpredictable:  About some things, but probably not in any major way.
  
V - Vegetable you hate:  Egg plant.
W- Worst Habits:  Procrastination, biting my nails

X - X-Rays:  I've had quite a few over the years.

Y - Year you were born:  This is one of those answers you aren't supposed to give on social media...helps the hackers and all. Actually, you shouldn't answer at least half of these because they contain info that's often asked in security questions.

Z - Zoom:  It was better than nothing, I guess, but I hope we are done with the need for it.

17 comments:

  1. I love eggplant! It's glorious poached in honey spanish style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, I don't like Egg Plant either. Good answers! Guess I should remove my birthday off the post then. Didn't think about it 'cause all this info is at Ancestry.com and MyLife.com. If people wanna find ya, then will. ;)
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's probably more important not to share too much of that stuff on FB or Twitter than the blogs.

      Delete
  3. P: being fat....and that my friend, would be my answer for myself as well...sigh. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend. Looks to be another hot one here in the Southern Tier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only 83 here today, but it is MUGGY. Bleh. We're supposed to get some rain over night to ease up both a little, but then Tuesday and Wednesday it's right back to the upper 80's. Next Saturday, though....rainy and 70 is the prediction for now.

      Delete
  4. Hi Stacy. It's always fun to get to know you better. I was also raised as an only child - found out I had (half) siblings when I was in my late 20s. Nice post. Hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same answer for "G".
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Camry. I would like to have one more before I die. They are such good cars. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my Camry, but I'd rather have an SUV. I had one before the Camry and it was more comfortable to drive if you do a lot of driving.

      Delete
  7. Your Camry is a year newer than mine. Jealous! I managed to stop biting my nails during the pandemic. I keep them clipped very short, though, and it will be a long time before all of that nail-biting damage grows out. Probably years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I had stopped biting mine years ago, but started again while I've been home. I'm trying to quit again. I hate to tell you, but if you bit them bad enough to damage the nail bed they will never, ever grow quite right. Shaping mine to look nice when they are longer is quite a chore.

      Delete
  8. My father sounds a lot like yours! (Quantity, not quality - ha!) Mother's 1956 travel journal actually reflects our driving 8,115 miles between June 15 and mid-July. My head was usually in a book, so I didn't much care.
    I LOVE your perspective about regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another woman who likes Swamp People!! I thought I was alone in that category! Been watching it since the beginning. Crazy show!! Love it. I quit using predictable answers to security questions years ago because of potential scammers. Can't be too careful, for sure. There are a bunch of us who don't like our fat! Have a blessed week, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your answers, and yes, we should be careful how much personal info we give out in these things. That's probably why I don't do many of these (if any). But I enjoy reading others. I've never watched Swamp People. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Speaking of which, did you go to the tea party yesterday, and how was it? I hope you had a good time. Hey! We were permitted to take off our masks today at our church! They've been waiting for the go ahead from the "bishop" of the conference, and he finally gave the word, so off they went. There were a LOT of smiling faces out there today!!! Hope you have a good week. Sorry it's so hot. It's going to warm up here this week too, but this past week has been really nice for us. But Summer is definitely coming. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah. being fat. But I'm NOT working on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes