Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA again this week. It's been a combination of being busy, not really having anything going on that I felt was worthy of blogging about...and the fact that I've sort of been distancing myself from social media. If you're a friend on Facebook you've probably noticed that I'm not on there very much these days, either. I'm finding that it's not only better for my peace of mind, but there are so many other things I can find the time to do if I'm not staring at the time-sucking blackhole of a screen.
I did decide to venture back out for the Saturday 9, which is always a fun time. Thanks, Sam, for the music and fun!
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) The lyrics begin with a reference to a new phone. Do you foresee yourself getting a new phone before 2021 ends? Or are you happy with the one you've got? No, I just got a new one in July.
3) She sings that her lover haunts all of her "what if's." Have you recently wondered, "what if?" What were you musing about? No, I don't think it helps anything to spend time on the what-ifs. It's not like I can go back and change anything. Better to learn to be happy with the life I am living.
4) Taylor Swift admits that she rewinds after concerts by, watching Friends reruns. What do you do to relax? Putz around on the computer, read, talk a walk, watch TV, or go thrifting.
5) Thinking of TV shows, Taylor appeared on a 2009 episode of CSI. That series was about crime-scene investigators who use forensics to solve murders. Do you enjoy crime shows? They tend to be my favorites.
9) Random question: Of Superman's three superpowers -- tremendous strength, the ability to fly, and x-ray vision -- which would you choose? Flight.