September 4, 2021

Sunday Stealing: Not Quite 100 Questions

1.What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?  I don't watch TV in the middle of the night, but if I did I'd probably watch the same channels I watch during the day.

2.Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?  I think the 80's. That's when I graduated from high school, went off to college, got married, moved to Florida, had my first child...  It was a pretty big decade.

3.What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
  Piano Man by Billy Joel.
 



4.What Disney villain are you the most like and why?  I hope I'm not like any villain, but for the sake of an answer...the big, bad wolf (or was that Looney Tunes?) anyway, I'm like him. I like bacon.

5.Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?  No

6.If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?  Before Covid-19 I'd probably have chosen to go on a ship. I love to fly, but all that time relaxing on a ship would be nice. Right now, though, I don't really want to do either. I see those videos of people freaking out on planes and I don't want any part of that. And the ships? Nah...it'd be my luck to end up quarantined onboard. Plus, I know someone who recently went and they were only allowed to get off the ship for an hour at any port they entered and they had to be in assigned groups with someone from the ship's staff leading. The worst part is that they learned the cruise line KNEW that was the case beforehand and didn't let anyone know or give the people back the money they'd paid for excursions. Can you imagine going to Greece, Malta and other Mediterranean locations and not be able to explore when you reached a port?

7. What are three of your favorite dog names of all time?
  Elvis, Daisy, Hemmingway.

8. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?  Blessed. It reminds me of God's covenant with Noah.

9. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?  There's no place like home!

10. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: plane

Meat:
ball

Different:
strokes

Pink:
Cadillac 

Deserve: earn

White:
wash

Elvis: Presley

Magic: marker

Heart: land

Clash: Rock (the Casbah)

Pulp: Fiction

Feel free to join in the fun here!

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on cruises. Not for me. I have heard too many cruise horror stories. My aunt went on a cruise years ago and said she dealt with sea sickness the whole time and that is when I decided, nope, not for me. Charly agrees. We will fly when we visit Europe, although I am not much of a flier either. A good road is trip is always fun though. I love the 80s! That is my favorite decade. I even love the big hair. Hope you have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 - Same here - we must be a similar age.

    #6 - On the one cruise I went on, Mrs PM caught Norovirus (as did about 10% of the ship) and she had to stay in our cabin for 60% of the trip. I was free to roam around though. Bizarre. I don't think we will go on another cruise ever.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back and add my rainbow picture. I sure hope Covid is done before we decide to go on a cruise! I have been on 3 cruises and never got sick. I don't suffer from motion sickness. I was the kid that loved the school merry go round. Have a happy Sunday Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pink Cadillac, Crushed velvet seats, Riding in the back, Cruising down the street ..." What a perfect "pink" response for 90s girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, no cruises now, that's for certain. I doubt I ever go on one. I thought about the 1980s - year I married, we built a house, etc. same as you, but I think the 70s are the decade that "formed" me and the way I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! We both said pulp fiction!! I enjoyed your post, Stacy (always do!). Wishing you many blessings in the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes