March 16, 2020

Currently

I am...

Reading...Heartbeats (Sun Valley Series, Book 2)  It continues the story of three sisters living in Sun Valley, Idaho. There are a couple of time issues, that I've caught, but otherwise I'm enjoying the series and the characters.

Listening to...the morning news and the day's new Corona developments. It's sort of become a must so I can keep up with what might affect us. This is all just so crazy.

Loving...that I can hear the birds singing this morning, even through closed windows and over the TV. They know Spring is almost here.

Thinking...that I wish my body would have let me sleep in.

Feeling...tired and headache-y. No, I don't think it's Coronavirus. 

Celebrating...that the bathroom tile is completely done and Tim installed the shower fixtures last night. We still need a ceiling before the shower can be used, but the sink and toilet will go in this week. Hoorah!

Grateful for...having the next three days off.

Weather...cold and clear this morning, getting up near 50 degrees this afternoon and maybe some rain this evening.

Enjoying...Cara Cara oranges. Those things are so good!

A quote I want to share...

Just in case it happens, try to have a good attitude.


4 comments:

  1. I think we are all feeling "achy and tired"...way to much news overload and depressing times...just saying, grin.

    Hooray on the bathroom! Hey, hope you have a great day regardless of all the negativity around us. AND the birds are just a chirping here, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the virus! If I were to TRY a side hustle or Tik_Tok dance, I'd probably wind up in the ER! Yep, I'm THAT person who trips over air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there beside Myra in the ambulance! LOL I just saw that some of the beaches are closed. Makes no sense to me because sunshine and fresh air should be good for you. Better safe than sorry I guess but it still makes no sense to me. Awesome news about the bathroom!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy. glad to hear you are doing well. I am wondering how this virus will affect your work. So glad your bathroom is taking shape. We redid a bathroom last summer and it was a big job and we were so glad to have it finished. That is great that you have a few days off. Rest and feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes