February 18, 2021

February Blog Daily - 17 & 18

Click Here for prompts.


I'm embarrassed to tell anyone this, but... if I really like a certain treat that's in the house, I've been known to hide the last bit so no one else eats it.

What are you proud of yourself for today? Why?  I went to the dentist. I really don't like going to the dentist. This appointment had already been cancelled twice before due to weather. I was kind of "secretly" hoping a foot of snow would fall, but it didn't and I went and got the appointment over with.


( I should really start calling this the Blog Every Other Day Challenge.)

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy:
    My husband won't take the last bite of anything, he leaves it for me.
    I don't know why he does this because it really doesn't matter to me
    who gets the last bite.
    Love your answer to #2.
    I'm like you about the dentist but glad you got your appointment over with. Sorry I'm late with this comment. Hope you have a good day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to go to the dentist, and keep putting it off because I know it is going to be painful and expensive, which is also painful! But it's time to get it over with. Okay, thanks for the reminder. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes