February 25, 2022

Likes & Dislikes #3

Things I like...

...our big new Dollar Tree store. Just visited it today and it is so much bigger and has so much more stuff that the little dinky one it replaced...

...Ghosts on Paramount+. Off the wall and funny...

...the pink Hyacinth from Aldi's that's blooming on the kitchen window sill...

...the bouquet from the marriage conference that still looks as fresh as the day of the conference...two weeks ago!...

...cold rainy afternoons when I don't have to go out...

...lunch with my daughter, granddaughter, and a client who has become part of the family...

...this country. In spite of everything it's still the best...

...the white chocolate hearts with pink cookie bits I bought for myself at Valentine's Day...

...watching college lectures on Wondrium...

...the smell and feel of books...


And things I don't...

...secrets. They drive me nuts...

...waiting...

...sitting vigil at the hospital or funeral home...

...eggplant, no matter what you try to disguise it with...

...commercials every 5 minutes...

...leg cramps...

...the terminally insulted and offended...

...taking the dog out to potty in bad weather...

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy shopping at Dollar Trees. In our area and close towns, there are about 5 or 6 of them that I frequent. They do seem to all be different. They just opened up a Burlington today . I dropped by and was not that much impressed. Seemed a lot like a TJ MAX or Ross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like our Burlington at all, but my daughter loves it for kids clothes. I never seem to find anything there.

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about Dollar Tree. Gotta have my sparklys too. *lol* We have a lot of General Dollars here too and they are my Go To place as well.
    Eggplant is about the only food I won't eat. It behooves me as to why anyone would ever think that is palatable.
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eggplant...right?? I have friends that choose it over just about everything when we go out. I just shudder and look away. lol

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen Ghosts, and we don't have Paramount +, so will check it out, when it gets to Netflix eventually. I completely agree with all of your other likes and dislikes. Fun post. Have a good weekend. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paramount is the CBS streaming service, Deb, and it says it's on Thursdays. So maybe check CBS on Thursdays?

      Delete
  4. I get a lot of craft things at the Dollar Tree. Of course, now things our $1.25

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dollar Tree too. Fun stuff so cheap, but the downside is it all comes from China...same at the Dollar General. I wish we had more "Made in America" stores that were affordable. Eggplant? Not a fan at all. Nope. It's a weird texture. I enjoyed all your likes and dislikes. This was fun. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Is the little niece still staying with your daughter and SIL? Been praying for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot to me and I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Moving Day

Hey everyone, I launched my new blog home today. Nothing fancy...just a little more me, I hope. Come visit me! In My Shoes